Festival Nomad Website
Festival & Event Planning
Blogs & Newsletter
Ontario Festival and Event Organizers
Ontario Festivals Visited is dedicated to helping promote Ontario’s wonderful festivals and events. To do this we have a number of programs available to festival and event organizers, most at no cost. The following is a list of available programs:
- Festival and Event Calendar – The "Event Calendar" shows the name of the event and has a link to the event's website. All the festival/event organizer has to do is to e-mail the event’s dates and website information to gary @ontariofestivalsvisited.ca.
- Festival and Event Search Engine (NEW) – This is a new service that allows visitors to our website to search for potential events to visit. This program needs more information then the first program. We have developed a simple “Information Form” (Link to Form) for organizers to use to submit their information.
No cost for single festivals or events… modest inputting charge for multiple (4 or more) festivals or events.
- Festival News – This is a subsection to the Ontario Festivals Visited website that publishes up-to-date festival and event news and information under the “Headline News” banner (Link to section) Organizers can submit press release by e-mailing the release to email@example.com or they can use our “News Information Form” (Link to Form)
- Festival and Event Blogs – We currently publish two separate Blogs.
Gary’s Blog (Link to Blog) is aimed at festival and event organizers. Most articles are written without reference to any specific festival or event. However, sometimes we do write and post an article that mentions an event’s name. When this is done, we normally notify event organizers to let them know that the article has been posted and ask them to let us know if any changes, correction or additions are needed.
The Adventures of the Festival Nomad (Link to Blog) is a humorous and hopefully educational recounting about the festivals and events we have visited, the people we have met and the things we have learned along the way. As with Gary’s Blog, when we mention a festival or event, we normally ask organizers for their final input.
No cost when we chose to write about a festival or event we have visited. However, under our Banner Advertising Program, an advertiser can purchase an article promoting their event or product – Link to Banner Advertising Program.
- Festival and Event Visits – We personally visit approximately 45 festivals and events per year. (NOTE - Our current visits may be increased as a result of our "Festival Correspondents Program" - Link to Program) These visits are usually scheduled based on timing, type of event and location. Weather and our availability are also a factor.
No cost if we chose the festival or event to visit. No cost when we chose to write about a festival or event we have visited. However, under our Banner Advertising Program, an advertiser can secure a guarateed visit to their festival or event – Link to Banner Advertising Program.
- Festival Nomad Vignettes – We offer professionally produced “Festival Nomad Vignettes”. These vignettes our normally 1 ½ minutes long or 2 minutes with custom event commercial. Vignettes can be used to promote festivals and events on either radio stations or websites. (Sample Vignette Link)
Cost to produce each vignette is $100.00 or it can be purchased as part of a Banner Advertising Program package (Link to Banner Advertising Program).
- Banner Advertising Program – Ontario Festivals Visited offers several "Banner Ad Packages" to choose from or packages can be custom designed to suit the needs of the advertiser. By advertising on our website you have the opportunity to be seen by over 7,000 festival and event readers per month.
The cost of each package is determined by what is being offered - Link to Banner Advertising Program.
Back To Welcome Page